Friday, April 9, 2010

It's a Fabulous Friday at Sugar Creek Hollow!

It's Fabulous Friday from Sugar Creek Hollow. You won't want to miss the precious freebie on the site today!! It's a cute one...I can't wait to play with it! My card today is using some wonderful paper from Cosmo Cricket that I picked up, and it really reminds me of the aged look of the door! I distressed the edges of the image, and I colored with Copic markers, and, gasp, I hand cut the image out!! You can't get a curve like that with anything else!! I also put this verse from Sugar Creek Hollow on the inside of the card:

Ask and it will be given to you;
Seek and you will find it;
Knock and the door will be opened for you.

Matthew 7:7


I don't normally dot he inside of the card, but this one needed to be included as it wouldn't fit on the outside of the card!

I hope you can take the time to visit my Sugar Creek Hollow team mates today...they put the FABULOUS in Fabulous Fridays!

♥April Guest Designer Martha

Card Details:
Stamps: Door and Matthew 7:7 verse by Sugar Creek Hollow
Paper: Cosmo Cricket DSP; Creamy Caramel and Very Vanilla by Stampin' Up
Accessories: copic markers; Labels 1 Nestabilities; Martha Stewart branch punch; Prima flowers; SU twill

7 comments:

marsha said...

Beautiful card Nancy! I love your dp and your layout.

Hugs,
Marsha

Donna Moore said...

Nancy girl you did a stunning job on this, it is gorgeous!!

Kimberly S said...

So different from your usual, and every bit as gorgeous! Love it Nancy, that aged look is fabulous, and I love how you finished the inside! :)

HappyCrafter said...

Very neat card! I really like how you decorated and tied in the inside of the card, it is a fabulous touch.

Tracy Vinson said...

Very Vintage feeling! Love all the DP and rustic feel of this card.

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wow, this is just GORGEOUS. I really love it. Great job on the distressing and that paper is absolutely perfect for the image! You created a totally awesome card!

Hope you enjoy your weekend!

Hugs,
Linda

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

This is a gorgeous card with a wonderful sentiment and meaning behind it. I really like it!