Monday, January 18, 2010

My First Paper Sundae Card

My LSS, Southern Scrapbooks, got in the Basic Grey Sugar Rush paper, so of course, I had to RUSH right over there and buy it!! I also had to make swap cards for my stamp club meeting tomorrow night. I can't believe that I am posting this already, but if I ruin the surprise, oh well!! I had fun with this card, and I try to make my swap cards a little less labor-intensive (especially when you have to make 8!!). The sparkle didn't show up much in the photo, but I could never seem to get the right angle! The smaller heart is stamped in Going Gray and colored in with Pink Shimmerz...I still love that stuff! And, this paper, ah, magnifique!! LOVE IT!! It is so fun!!
My card is for the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Pink and Grey (#95)
Card Details:
Stamps: Basic Grey stamps with Sugar Rush paper
Paper: Going Gray, Regal Rose by Stampin' Up; Sugar Rush by Basic Grey
Ink: Going Gray, Green Galore, Regal Rose by Stampin' Up
Accessories: Bling stickers; Basic Grey ribbon; SU oval punches; Pink Shimmerz

4 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

So cute, and I'm sure in real life the sparkles and glimmers must be eye catching. I'm glad you joined us this week for the challenge at Paper Sundaes.

CarlaKH said...

Oh I lvoe this! the colors are fabulous and now I must find that Sugar Rush collection too! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Bananastamper said...

A great card and such fabulous papers! I really must get me some of that! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes - hope to see you again!
Shanna :)

Debby said...

Oh I love this! Awesome!