Wednesday, October 28, 2009

If it weren't for the last minute...

I'd get nothing done!! My Flutter By Wednesday card is coming, but we are knee deep in kitchen renovations today, and I am behind! So, my FBW card will become my Flutter By Thursday card!! I thought I had a good handle on packing up my kitchen, but demo started this morning, and I was still packing things up, moving stuff from our kitchen fridge to our garage fridge and so on! YIKES...I never thought I would get to bed last night!! Anyway...I'll be back tomorrow with my card, and in a couple of weeks, I'll make the big reveal of our new kitchen!!

2 comments:

Danni said...

Can't wait to see your card and also your kitchen!! Hugs!

Abi Bundy said...

I hate having to pack the house up for work to be done, but it'll be worth it, can't wait to see your card