Friday, May 8, 2009

Everything and Everyone's Blooming!

Good morning! I'm still recovering from the Paper Makeup Stamps Release Party...everything was so rapid-fire on the forum last night, that I literally sat at the computer for 2 hours. I even missed Grey's Anatomy (well, I watched it later, but you know!). I had to be part of the excitement, and it was exciting! I'll be working on the challenges in the next few days...who can stamp while chained to the computer?

This is my card for the May Rain ladies in my Magnolia-licious group! I was so late with my April cards that I vowed to get these done and in the mail, and I succeeded yesterday! This is an image that I received, so I am unsure of the exact name of this Tilda...I searched both the US store and the Swedish store, and I didn't unearth her. So, if you know her name, leave it in the comments, so I can give her proper credit! I always try to move Heaven and Earth to give the right name to something if I can! However, I'm at a loss for this one!

We have a busy weekend ahead, so I'm not sure how much stamping that I will get done! Strawberry picking Saturday morning, date night Saturday night, and then Mother's Day festivities on Sunday. Should be fun...hopefully the weather holds out!

Thanks for stopping by today...I truly appreciate all who look and support me!

Card details:
Stamps: Tilda Under Fall Leaf by Magnolia Stamps
Paper: Delicate Dots, Wild Wasabi, Regal Rose, and Rose Red CS all by Stampin' Up
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Nesties Dahlia; Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; SU Oval punches; American Crafts rubons
Copic markers: C1, E41, E33, E57, R00, R01, R20, RV11, RV34, Y02, Y08, B34, B37, BG10, G24, G29

12 comments:

Stef H said...

I love the flowers behind her! Great card.

Have a wonderful Mother's Day and fabulous weekend.

Hugs,

Danni said...

Very nice card!! Really like the way you added the flowers behind the image! cute!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Your Tilda is so sweet, Nancy! I am kicking myself right now, because you just made me realize that I missed Grey's last night! AAAHHHHH!!!!! I have been a day behind ALL week! I do not know what my problem is! I hope all is well with you! Have a super weekend! :)

Laurel said...

Verry cute card! Your Tilda is Tilda under Fall leaf - I think she was in one of the Fall 2007s collections. Hugs

Cassie said...

so sweet - love the embossed flower!!

yum! strawberries!! pick and enjoy some for me, okay?

Sharon Caudle said...

What a cute card! I like the way you added the flowers. Great card!
hugs!
Sharon

Heather said...

Nancy, this is so cute! Great job!

Christi Flores said...

Cute!!!

Nicola said...

Super card Nancy, I love Magnolia stamps but can´t help with the name of this particular Tilda - will get back to you after I have browsed a few sites.
Love your detail with bugged flowers, very impressive.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Anonymous said...

First of all I love the name of your blog! LOL! It is too funny! I too am a displaced yankee.
I am severely addicted to stamping. I love your cards. such great cards!
Hugs,
Pam - a fellow Magnolia-lious sister :o)
Come visit me sometime...
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Yet another great Tilda image. Terrific coloring and color combo. Hope you're having a wonderful Mother's Day.

Sharon H

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute card!!