Tuesday, May 8, 2012

PTT67 Mum's the Word!!



Welcome to the party this week at Party Time Tuesdays!  We have some amazing sponsors this week, and our challenge was to craft a card following the challenge -- "mum's the word."  It's a perfect time to make that Mother's Day card!!  I was able to work with this adorable image from Elisabeth Bell, and I don't think it could get any cuter!!  I just love that little tummy hanging out! 

If you would like to join us this week, you can upload your photo HERE.  Don't forget to follow all of the rules for the challenge, so that you will be eligible to win a prize! 

Card Details:
Stamps:  Lots of Love by Elisabeth Bell; sentiment from Woodware USA
Paper:  Pear Pizzazz DSP and Old Olive cardstock by SU
Ink:  Old Olive
Accessories:  Copic markers; Nestabilities; SU punches; SU ribbon

1 comment:

ddazzled71 said...

Nancy this is so sweet, and I see you and I were on same wavelengths with our patterned paper colour choice. Gorgeously Done!