Wednesday, May 2, 2012

PTT66 Ribbons Galore


We are celebrating your special day at Party Time Tuesdays...so sorry for the delay in my post!  I went back in late last night to check on it, and I had the wrong date in my post ahead option.  YIKES...where is my brain lately!  I turn 40 in a week and a half, and I believe that early onset has kicked in (hehehe). 

Our challenge this week is to use two ribbons on our cards, and we have some fabulous sponsors including:  Digi Stamp Characters; Stitchy Bear; and Sassy Studio Designs.  There are lots of fabulous prizes to be had! 

I went fairly simple with my design today, and the ribbons are layered on top of one another (Real Red satin and Night of Navy grosgrain).  The image is colored with Copic markers, and I use both Nestabilities and SU punches to accent the card.  The sentiment is from Woodware USA. 

If you would like to join us this week, you can visit HERE for more information.  Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

ddazzled71 said...

Lol Nancy I have just turned forty and can totally relate to the feeling of early onset...hehe. Your card is beautiful, and by keeping it simple it has allowed the gorgeous colours and sweet image to shine. Beautifully Done!